Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Covenant of Grace Ministry and Fellowship Website Address Has Changed!

I've had to change for management purposes our ministry website.
The domain is not as easy to remember, but Google has a really
user friendly interface that allows me to more quickly and
favorably changeover the website easily. Or, update it quickly.
Time restraints and quick changes are so much more handy now.

The website's new address is; http://sites.google.com/site/covenantofgraceinc/.
I am now able to link it through a simple link to my audioblog at
Xanga for a complete listing of various ministry teachings and Covenant
Hour broadcast as well. Its much more functional for me at this time. Especially
given the fact that we've had electrical issues in the office. Which now have
been rectified, but has cut out the server on many occasions.

Hope you enjoy the new site, it is very user friendly.

Blessings to you all.
Rev. Patrick Vossen

No comments:

Post a Comment