Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What A Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to watch and listen to much of the festivities in Washington
D.C. today. Now I didn't have the privilege that my sister and her
family had to BE there. Nevertheless, it was inspiring and I had
a wonderful sense of optimism and hope for our nation's future.

I am believing God, that with this fine couple and the folks they
have invited to serve with them. That our nation will engage in a
much different and constitutional direction. Not looking to start
wars or pursue vain illusions. Instead, pushing forward and agenda
that reinvigorates the economy, gives healthcare to all and
greater opportunities for all.

Yes, I am trusting that America is now back in the People's hands.
With representation for the people and not for gross personal
gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment